A scalp massage is an easy shortcut to relaxation and stress release – just think about how great you feel after having your hair shampooed at the salon. But scalp massage comes with a ton of additional benefits - it increases blood flow to your scalp to promote hair growth, distributes natural oils to boost hair luster, and can help to control or even eliminate dandruff. The Vanity Planet Groove Rejuvenating Scalp Massager is a gently vibrating handheld massager that gives you all the benefits of a salon scalp massage in your own shower.
The Vanity Planet Groove Rejuvenating Scalp Massager is water-resistant and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, allowing you to use as little or as much pressure as you’d like. It has flexible rubber tips that comfortably stimulate and gently exfoliate your scalp while lathering up your favorite shampoo, or distributing your favorite conditioner or hydrating hair oil. You can also use the Vanity Planet Rejuvenating Scalp Massager outside of the shower to unwind.
Make the most of your hair care routine with this nifty scalp massaging shampoo brush. Groove Rejuvenating Scalp Massager is a battery-powered, vibrating brush that has blunt, rubber bristles that gently loosen dead skin cells and oil buildup while giving the scalp a soothing mini-massage. This device is perfect for massaging dense and thick hair, including braids, extensions, and weaves. Not only does this brush make cleansing your scalp a breeze, but it also helps promote blood flow to the scalp, which can increase scalp health and hair growth—let’s get real, we all want full, luscious locks!
• Helps promote hair growth and scalp health
• Lifts away dead skin cells and oil buildup on the scalp
• Pairs well with your favorite shampoo and conditioner
• Increases blood flow to the scalp
• Thoroughly cleans braids, weaves, and extensions
• Vibrations offer a relaxing massage
1. Insert 1 AA battery (not included) into battery compartment by twisting the handle from the “Lock” position to “Open.”
2. Separate the bristle head from the device and open the battery compartment using the included screwdriver.
3. Insert the battery in alignment with the polarity symbols ( +/-) indicated on the unit, and replace the latch and secure the screw before reattaching the bristle head and returning it to the “Lock” position.
4. To use, rest the handle between your index and middle finger and press the “Power” button to activate vibration.
5. Apply shampoo, conditioner, or just water to your hair and gently rub the soft, rubber tips on your scalp.
6. Rinse hair and repeat as desired. Press the “Power” button to turn off the device after use.