Restore pH Balance, Porosity and Add Sheen
Dull, moisture deprived hair
OPTION 1- RESTORE PH AND CLARIFY HAIR - Shampoo hair and rinse well. Apply the Green Tea Hair Rinse to your hair. Leave it in for a few seconds. Rinse hair with cold water to seal the hair shaft and create shine. Condition and style as usual.
OPTION 2 - SEAL IN MOISTURE - Shampoo hair and rinse well. Condition with the Sea Kelp & Conditioner. Rinse. Apply the Green Tea Hair Rinse to your hair. Leave it in for a few seconds. Rinse hair with cold water to seal the hair shaft and create shine. Condition and style as usual.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA:
Full of powerful antioxidants and caffeine that help stimulate hair follicles and encourage growth. Packed with natural vitamin C protects your hair and scalp from sun damage. Green tea has wonderful tonic and astringent qualities that seal in moisture and add shine and luster to hair. An excellent source of panthenol which strengthens hair. It also contains a unique amino acids called theanine. This amino acid along with panthenol work to strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent split ends.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Methylheptyl Isostearate (Beantree)
- Hydrolyzed Vegan Keratin derived from plant amino acids
- Silk Amino Acids - SoySilk is a silk-like fiber made from soybean
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin