- Defines natural curls, reduces frizz and shrinkage.
- Lightweight cream dries to a soft, shiny, bouncy style.
- Never flakes or builds up.
- Reduces frizz and shrinkage.
- Enriched with jojoba oil & avocado oil to add nourishment and shine.
- Step 1: Cleanse & Condition in the Shower.
- Step 2: After rinsing Moisture Nourishing Shampoo and Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner.
- Apply to super wet hair.
- Work it through section by section.
- Use with Wrap & Roll or Natural Hold Curl Prep as the 1st step.
- Diffuse to speed up drying time or just wash and go.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hyemale Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-11, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate , Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid
This is a great product. I have 4c coarse afro hair which is dry. Once you wash your hair add in your hair grease and some oil (some baby oil works well not too much), make sure you then brush gently the curling solution through your hair as you part it and do your twists. Then let it air dry or 20 mins with hooded dryer. This is the only product that makes my hair feel moistured and look shiny and alive for a week. Don't buy this product from Amazon it's a fake. I definitely recommend.