Anita Grant Bentonite Clay for Skin and Hair 225gRegular price £7.20
Bentonite is packed full of minerals like Silica, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Sodium and Magnesium.
Once combined with water, bentonite has an enormous surface area that stretches open like a highly porous sponge. The toxins are drawn into these spaces and then eliminated.
- Take 473ml (2 cups) of hot Spring or Distilled water or an infusion of Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic Chamomile Flowers.
- Add 59ml (1/4 cup) of Dead Sea Salt (Skin tonic, detoxifying, nutrient enriched) and stir until the salt is dissolved.
- Add 236 grams (1 cup) of Bentonite clay.
- To this add 29ml (2 tbsp) of Organic Watermelon.
- Stir to form a warm, wet paste.
- Dip your strips of clean thin towels or sheets into the mix one by one making sure your mixture stays warm.
- You may need to re-heat it if it cools down too quickly. Soak each strip in the mix then wrap it around your body start at your ankles and work your way up. It's important to keep warm, if your bathroom is a little chilly wrap yourself in a washable blanket lay in an empty bath and relax for at least 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes - rinse off in a warm shower. Your who body will tingle with delightful softness.
Bentonite Clay (Sodium Bentonite).
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.