Curl Conditioning Clay Wash - A clay wash and deep condish treatment in one.
• Contains high levels of silica and iron, excellent scalp cleansers.
• Removes environmental build-up
• Enhances curl pattern.
• Imparts sheen.
• Increased manageability.
Use plastic or wooden utensils when mixing, as metal will degrade minerals in the clay.
• Coconut Sap: Rich in minerals boron (B), zinc (Zn), iron (Fe), copper (Cu) and macro-nutrients, nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), sodium (Na) and sulfur (S).
• Chamomile Powder: Scalp soothing and calming properties.
• Panthenol: Pro-vitamin B5, of plant origin, strengthens hair and restores resilience.
• Break the Curl Conditioning Clay Hair Wash into 4 to 6 small pieces.
• Add 25 ml to 30 ml (0.84 oz to 1.01 oz) of warm water (or liquid of choice) per piece until you achieve the consistency of pancake batter
• Apply the mixture to hair, in sections.
• Let it sit on your hair for 10-15 minutes (do not allow it to dry)
• Massage scalp and rinse thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
• Style as usual.
Note: Curl Conditioning Clay Hair Wash will melt in extremely hot weather, please store in cool area away from sunlight and heat.
Bentonite Clay / Montmorillonite (Sodium Bentonite), Unrefined Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), *Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Rhassoul Clay (Hectorite / Moroccan Lava Clay), Fair Trade Cocoa Powder (Theobroma Cacao), Aloe Vera Powder (Aloe Barbadensis), Amla Powder (Emblica Officinalis), *Organic MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane / Methyl Sulphonyl Methane), *Organic Coconut Sap (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Nectar), Chlorella (Chlorella Vulgaris), Chamomile Powder (Matricaria Recutita), Cucumber Powder (Cucumis Sativa), Panthenol (dl-Panthenol), *Organic Virgin Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Vitamin E (D-Alpha, D-Beta, D-Gamma & D-Delta Tocopherols) and LOVE!
* ingredients issued from organic farming
30% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin