Anita Grant Monoi Anti Breakage Conditioning Shampoo (Sulphate Free)Regular price £8.40
Suitable for all curly hair types and textures. Our deep-cleansing formula gently removes residual, gunk and build-up left on your hair and scalp, encourages blood flow, and awakens the follicles and cells. With a pH level 5 to 5.5 (at water temperature of 25°C / 77°F), our sulphate-free Monoi Anti-Breakage Conditioning Shampoo contains nourishing, natural ingredients, like:
- Monoi de Tahiti Tiare rich in lauric acid, to fortify curls leaving hair, strong, soft and bouncy.
- Vitamin B5 to stimulate and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Aloe Vera to rejuvenate the hair follicles, lock in moisture and nourishment.
Biodegradable ingredients. Cruelty Free. Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly.
Free From: Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sulphates, Alcohol, Parabens, Lonicera Japonica, Phthalates, Glycol.
- Moisturises and conditions.
- Gentle and mild.
- Removes greasy buildup.
- Stimulates the follicles and scalp skin cells.
- Excellent for those with a sensitive scalp.
- No Parabens & No Phthalates.
- Alcohol-free, Glycol-free, and Sulfate-free.
- Repairs damaged hair prone to breakage, frizz, and dryness.
- Gentle, colour safe and biodegradable.
- Removes impurities without stripping hair of natural oils.
*Packaged in glass bottles to protect the integrity of the ingredients within.
Apply to wet hair and gently massage, starting from the nape of the neck, to scalp and then through to the ends of the hair.
Massage for 3 minutes and rinse.
If your hair has extra residual buildup, rinse and repeat as necessary.
Aqua (Deionised Water), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose / Coconut Cleanser), Lauryl Betaine (Sugar Beet Derived), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf Juice), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil (And) Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) Flower, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Chloride (Pacific Sea Salt), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, and Radish Root (Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate).
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.