Curl Keeper Dry Oil Elixir 1oz
Therapy for Hair, Scalp, and Skin!
A rich elixir packed with Omega 3, 6, and 9 from Vegan Squalane, Chia & Sacha Inchi oils - perfectly blended to soothe and help various scalp, skin, and hair conditions. A moisturizer, face cream, scalp spray, and hair finisher in one!
Curl Keeper® Dry Oil Elixir is a decadent and therapeutic dry oil with fine molecules allowing for quick absorption without a greasy residue.
For External Use only.
- For face: Avoid eye contact. Spray onto cotton pad or onto finger tips and apply to face, paying special attention to dry areas. Apply the oil morning or night. Works well as a primer before makeup application!
- For body: Use dry oil as a moisturizer. Spray directly onto skin and spread with hands.There's nothing better for intensive regeneration. P.S. It's great for cracked heels and elbows.
- For scalp: For itch and dry scalp, spray 1 pump directly onto the irritated area and work into scalp using fingers.
- For hair: Before or after cleansing hair, spray 2-3 pumps directly onto hair and with hands, press the oil into the ends of your hair. Leave for 3-5 minutes. If your hair is particularly dry or damaged, use the oil as a mask, applying a generous amount throughout your hair, from the roots to the tips, and wait at least an hour before showering. As a shine finisher: Spray 2- 3 pumps all over dry and styled hair.
- For nails: Rub the oil into the nails for a few minutes, one nail at a time, paying particular attention to the cuticles.
Undecane, Tridecane, Vegan Squalane Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus, Tococopherol, Murraya, Koenigii, Cinnamomum, Zeylancium, Sesamum Indicum.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.