Curls Sea Kelp & Cucumber Hair Mask 8ozRegular price £18.99 Sale price £9.49
Vitamin Infused Growth Enhancing Vegan Hair Mask
Tangled, lackluster, damaged hair Dry, vitamin deprived hair
Gently cleanse hair and scalp and follow up with this 15 minute heat/no heat Sea Kelp & Cucumber Hair Mask for maximum moisture, conditioning, softening, and detangling.
BENFITS OF SEA KELP:
Sea kelp is a natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as minerals including zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, potassium, copper and calcium.The minerals in kelp, particularly iodine, promote hair growth /scalp healing and hydrates tresses.Sea kelp helps to stimulate new hair growth by encouraging the process of cell growth and division.
BENEFITS OF CUCUMBER
Cucumber juice yields hair silky and shiny.Dr. Anju says, “Cucumber juice is extremely good for your hair. It contains silicon and sulphur which collectively stop hair fall, and promote healthy hair.” Rich ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and caffeic acid, fiber, along with minerals like silica, potassium and magnesium, great for the health of hair in general.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Octyl Palmitate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
- Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Polysorbate 20
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.