Growing super strong and healthy hair can be a challenge — especially for us naturalistas. Luckily, we can turn to the ancient Indian practice of Ayurveda for extra help. When mixed with a little water, these plant-derived powders form a nourishing and fortifying hair mask that will have your curls, kinks, and coils popping right out the shower.
HOW OUR MASKS WORK
The plant leaves are crushed into a powder that is fine enough to adhere to each hair shaft without weighing it down. Once bound to the hair, the powder effectively fortifies the weak areas by filling in the gaps. With consistent use, you should notice your hair growing thicker, stronger, and shinier over time.
- Amla: Minimizes frizz, prevents hair loss, reduces scalp irritation, fights dandruff
- Bhringraj: Can reverse hair loss (alopecia), enhances hair texture, improves shine, conditions the scalp
- Brahmi: Minimizes split ends, can thicken hair, improves shine, reduces itchiness, strengthens hair, fights dandruff
- Neem: Tackles scalp issues like dandruff and lice, rebalances oil levels, improves blood circulation, cleanses and refreshens the scalp
- Shikakai: Acts as a mild shampoo, helps with detangling, softens hair, strengthens hair, fights dandruff
SUPER EASY TO USE
Depending on your hair length, mix approx. 1-2 tbsp of powder with water to form a thick mask. (You can also add a few drops of your fave carrier oil to make it easier to mix.) Use the pads of your fingers to gently massage the mask onto your scalp. Coat hair strands in a downward motion from roots to tips. Let mask sit for 5-30 mins, then rinse thoroughly with cool water. Do not ingest. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store in a cool, dry place.
HEALTHY AND SAFE
- No synthetic colors, chemicals, or animal byproducts
- Not tested on animals
8.8 fl oz