So Cool, What is it?
Part of my Boo! 3-Step Lice Scaring system (formulas infused with a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that help keep lice away), it’s the 3rd step that’s an everyday leave-in conditioning spray. Plus, it conditions and detangles without any tugging.
So Good, What is that fragrance?
Zero fragrance, just the fresh, clean, pleasant scent of natural ingredients: peppermint, rosemary and lavender.
So Easy, How do I use it?
To help keep lice away, generously spritz onto wet or dry hair daily. For best results, use with Boo! Lice Scaring Shampoo and Conditioner.
So Smart, What are the key ingredients?
- Tea Tree Oil – One of the most effective natural ingredients demonstrated to prevent head lice.
- Rosemary Extract – A natural plant extract that repels lice naturally; rich in vitamins to promote healthy hair and natural shine.
- Keratin – Protects hair, helps to increase hair strength and minimize damages caused by brushing and overuse of accessories like barrettes and elastic bands.
- Peppermint Oil – Moisturizing and works as an astringent to prevent buildup plus aids in hair growth.
- Lavender Flower Extract – Calms and soothes skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Moisturizes and soothe hair, scalp and body.
So Safe, No nasties here!
- No Parabens
- No Formaldehyde
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates,
- No Propylene Glycol
- Free of Alcohol, Gluten, Wheat
- Free of Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PVP, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.