Sugarbear® Women's Multi-Vegan Multivitamin GummiesRegular price £28.00
SugarBear Women`s Multi - Vegan multivitamin 60 gummies - 1 month supply
Sugarbear Women`s Multi Vitamins are berry flavoured chewing gummies. They are carefully formulated with Vegan Collagen Booster, Omega-3, Vitamins B-12, C, D-2, E and 16 micronutrients and minerals. They are vegan, cruelty-free and gelatin free, made from the juice of real fruits!
Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Unlike the conventional large vitamins, our chewy gummies are soft, easy to take and are gentle on your stomach. As a food supplement, adults take two (2) gummy vitamins per day to get all the nutrients needed to meet your hair goals.
The vitamins work best taken for a minimum of 3 months but best results are at 6 months. Results will vary from person to person. Recommended for ages 13 and older. Ages under 13 must get doctor's permission.
Each bottle contains 60 gummies which will last 30 days. We recommend taking 2 gummy bears a day and after opening consume within 45 days.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Glycine, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrates), Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Natural Flavourings, Vitamin C, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Chia Seed Extract, Glutathione, L-Glutamic Acid, Lycopene, Riboflavin, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Magnesium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
• Vitamin C - it is an essential nutrient that cannot be stored or made in the body, so a regular intake is required. It plays many beneficial roles including healthy function of the immune system, formation of collagen for improved skin function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin E - Supports immunity and healthy skin and eyes. It ensures your body gets the support it needs to protect cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells in your body and are associated with premature aging.
• Vitamin B2- - can help reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as protect cells from oxidative stress and damage by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. It also contributes to protection of cells from oxidative stress, maintenance of healthy skin and vision.
• Vitamin B6 - plays an important role in several biological functions, ranging from metabolism through to supporting the psychological function and immune system. Women can benefit from this vitamin, as it contributes to hormonal balance, and is often recommended for women's health. It may contribute in the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Folic Acid - converted into Folate (Vitamin B9) by the body, where it contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Vitamin B12 - is only found in animal products such as fish, meat and dairy, and therefore those who are strictly Vegan or Vegetarian will often be deficient. This vitamin is very important in the formation of red blood cells and supplementing is highly recommended for those who are not able to get adequate levels from their diet. It contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, to Energy-yielding metabolism, to normal function of the immune system
• Biotin - Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and improvement of nails resistance. It is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair and nails. Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, to maintain energy-yielding metabolism and general vitality.
• Pantothenic acid - Helps convert food into energy
• Magnesium - is considered by experts to be a vital mineral required by every organ within the body as it supports the optimal wellbeing . Magnesium helps in production of important hormones in the body. It helps to maintain healthy bones, energy release and reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Zinc - Supports immune system and maintenance of healthy bones. Contributes to healthy hair, nails, skin and normal vision
• Omega 3 – or good fats as they are known, are essential fatty acids that your body doesn’t produce. Excellent support for your daily health and wellbeing regime as they promote brain and heart health.
• Vegan collagen booster blend – (L-Glycin, L-Glunamic acid, L-Glutathione )Promotes healthy skin and joints. Collagen is a protein made by the body naturally, where it plays a key structural role. It is the most abundant form of protein in the body, accounting for around one third of all protein found in humans. As we age our bodies produce less collagen. Dietary sources of Collagen, such as bone broth and gelatin, are very limited in most diets. Playing so many important roles throughout the body, it’s no surprise that Collagen supplementation is becoming increasingly popular.