Sugarbearhair® Hair VitaminsRegular price £28.00
SugarbearHair Vitamins are berry flavoured chewing gummies. They are carefully formulated with Biotin, Folic acid, Vitamin C and other hair-boosting vegetarian ingredients. They are vegan, cruelty-free and gelatin free, made from the juice of real fruits!
Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Unlike the conventional large vitamins, our chewy gummies are soft, easy to take and are gentle on your stomach. As a food supplement, adults take two (2) gummy vitamins per day to get all the nutrients needed to meet your hair goals.
The vitamins work best taken for a minimum of 3 months but best results are at 6 months. Results will vary from person to person. Recommended for ages 13 and older. Ages under 13 must get doctor's permission.
Each bottle contains 60 gummies which will last 30 days. We recommend taking 2 gummy bears a day and after opening consume within 45 days.
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Colours (Titanium Dioxide Brilliant Blue FCF), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrates), Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Natural Flavourings, Vitamin A, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Biotin, Vitamin D, Coconut Oil, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Iodine, Choline, Inositol.
• Biotin (D-biotin)– Helps to maintain healthy hair and nails. Can help promote existing hair growth and maintain healthy looking hair, skin and nails, helping to prevent them from looking brittle and dull.
• Zinc - Enhances good health of hair, skin, nails and vision.
• Vitamin A – in the retinol form it can be found in cheese, eggs, oily fish, dairy products and liver. The other type of Vitamin A is derived from colourful fruits and vegetables, It contributes to healthy iron metabolism, maintenance of mucous membranes, skin, and vision as well as the healthy function of the immune system. Several of the body's systems are dependent on sufficient levels of Vitamin A.
• Vitamin C – it is an essential nutrient that cannot be stored or made in the body, so a regular intake is required. It plays many beneficial roles including healthy function of the immune system, formation of collagen and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin E - Helps to deliver enough oxygen to your scalp to promote healthy hair growth. It also protects cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin D – is responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and many other biological effects. It contributes to normal function of the immune system, maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as to normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Moreover, it contributes to normal blood calcium levels and the maintenance of normal muscle function
• Vitamin B6 – mostly found in poultry, fish, cheese and carrots, helps to regulate the amino acid homocysteine, as well as regulates hormones such as serotonin and melatonin, which are related to sleep, stress and mood. This vitamin is needed for brain and nervous system, helping to reduce tiredness and fatigue
• Folic Acid - is primarily responsible for healthy cell growth. These cells include those found inside your skin tissues as well as in your hair and nails.
• Vitamin B12 - is only found in animal products such as fish, meat and dairy, and there for those who are strict Vegan or Vegetarian will often be deficient. This vitamin is very important in the formation of red blood cells and supplementing is highly recommended for those who are not able to get adequate levels from their diet.
• Pantothenic Acid - Helps to stimulate hair growth
• Coconut Oil - This popular oil has been used worldwide in many ways to help support hair and scalp health.
• Iodine - helps make thyroid hormones, which help keep cells and the metabolic rate (the speed at which chemical reactions take place in the body) healthy.
• Sodium – it is a minerals needed by the body in small amounts to help keep the level of fluids in the body balanced.