The Innate Life Neroli Hair Primer 4ozRegular price £19.00
A light-weight spray to balance and restore your hair! Once you wash your hair, your hair becomes negatively charged because of water and surfactants found in shampoos. The negative charge raises the cuticle of the hair, tangles your hair which leads to damaged hair over time. The Neroli Hair Primer will help your hair achieve optimal pH levels as well as provide hydration & seal the hair cuticles. Not to mention, it contains neroli floral water for aromatherapy benefits!
WHAT DOES THE NEROLI HAIR PRIMER DO?
High alkalinity can contribute to hair friction, breakage & dryness. Our Neroli Hair Primer is specifically formulated to do the following:
- It reduces the negative charge on your hair by balancing the pH of your hair & scalp
- It clarifies the hair and prevents product build-up
- An after shower spray that lightly coats your hair with water-based, light hydrators & panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- It closes and seals your hair cuticles with plant keratin & protein
- It primes your hair to accept other styling or leave-in products
- It is an excellent leave-in product for anyone with very thin, fragile hair that is easily weighed down
- It works as hair balancer & clarifier for individuals who live in an area with hard water or mineral-rich water
Shake well before use. Spray throughout clean, towel-dried hair. Apply generously on wet hair, from the root to the tip of your hair. Do not rinse off.
Neroli Floral Water, Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol*, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, Betaine*, Sodium Lactate*, Apple Cider Vinegar Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCI, Serine, Threonine, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Potassium Sorbate*, Citric Acid*.
*Coconut, Vegetable or Plant-derived
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.