This is a RAW Oil - AKA: A Do It Yourself Oil
Castor oil is one of the finest natural emollients.
Benefits: Leaves the hair & skin feeling soft and smooth. Nourishes the hair and prevents the scalp from drying by retaining moisture. Helps to seal in moisture, softens, and visibly thickens the hair.
Facts & Tips:
• Castor Oil is a humectant, which means it draws moisture into the hair and skin.
• Rich in vitamin E, proteins and fatty acids which nourishes and moisturizes both the scalp and hair.
• As a moisturizer, Castor Oil penetrates the hair shafts to add moisture while sealing them to keep that moisture locked in. Regular usage of castor oil as a moisturizer improves the look and feel of dry hair and helps counteract the damage chemical treatments cause.
• It increases shine and reduce frizz.
• It provides a moisturizing effect to the hair and scalp, because of its penetrative qualities.
• Castor Oil does not only coat the hair strand but enters the cuticle imparting its numerous minerals and nutrients thus guaranteeing long lasting hydration and nutrition to hair and scalp.
• Castor Oil can also be used to promote hair growth and thicken areas where hair is sparse on your scalp, even other areas such as your eyebrows and eyelashes.
• Castor Oil can repair chemical damage due to hair abuse with regular use.
• The omega-9 fatty acids in Castor Oil also nourishes the hair and prevents the scalp from drying out.