This is a RAW Oil - AKA: A Do It Yourself Oil
Sweet almond oil is a moisture rich oil that penetrates well into the hair shaft and follicles.
Benefits: An effective hair serum, the vitamins in sweet almond oil are perfect for treating hair loss, split ends, frizz and dull hair. Helps to improve the overall health of the hair and scalp.
Facts & Tips:
• Sweet Almond Oil is one of the best oils to use on your hair.
• Many cosmetic companies use sweet almond oil in their products as the primary ingredient.
• It helps damaged and dull hair become shinier & stronger.
• Sweet almond oil contains a high concentration of proteins and vitamins A, B and E, all of which help add shine to dull, dry hair.
• Sweet almond oil also contains fatty acids omega 9, 6 and 3 help to reflect damaging UV rays and protect hair from the sun. This helps to prevent the dullness that comes from hair that is very dry.
• Forms a thin, oily layer on the hair which protects it from damage which also helps to strengthen the hair
• Applying the sweet almond oil gives the hair a lustrous, healthy and attractive appearance.
• Sweet almond oil’s natural moisture-sealing properties help to replenish hair and also fight against split ends by holding moisture in the hair for longer periods of time.
• The massaging of sweet almond oil into the scalp help stimulate hair growth and help to reduce hair loss.
• Moisturizing the scalp with sweet almond oil provides the hair with strengthening vitamins and magnesium at the root of the hair, which can aid against excessive breakage as well as increase blood circulation to the scalp to promote hair growth.