Here at Naturalistic Products, we treat everyone with courtesy and ask the same in return. We ask that you treat all staff courteously – without violence, abuse, or harassment.
Any behaviour which causes staff to feel uncomfortable, embarrassed, or threatened is totally unacceptable. If at anytime a member of our team encounters abuse from you, whether verbal, physical or written then we reserve the right to take action to protect our staff.
Abuse includes (but not limited to):
- Explicit or implied threats
- Verbal abuse
- Bullying or threatening comments
- Racist or sexist language of any kind
- Derogatory comments
- Offensive or profane language
- Making inflammatory statements
- Raising unsubstantiated allegations
- Threat of physical violence
In addition, we have a zero tolerance policy towards unreasonable demands and communication, which may include:
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to our team are not acceptable.
- Insisting on communicating only with a specific member of staff
- Contacting many staff members and third parties, regarding the same query
Where appropriate, we will consider which of the restriction options open to us are most suitable to your case, taking into account the nature, extent and impact of your behaviour on our ability to do our work. This may include blocking your emails, limiting who within the company will receive and handle your communications, terminating the contract of service, limiting access or removing your account, and any future accounts linked to the account.
We hope this policy doesn't need to be used and trust we can have a good working relationship with all of our customers.