Umberto Giannini Curl Magic Repair & Grow Curl Treatment Mask 7.10ozRegular price £9.25
Are your curls in need of urgent repair? Say hello to our NEW Curl Magic Repair & Grow Curl Treatment Mask! Damage recovery for longer stronger curls. This deeply nourishing treatment will instantly transform seriously dry damaged curls to a soft, silky texture and shine in just one use.
As part of the Curl Repair range, this product contains our unique Curl Repair + Grow COMPLEX which contains:
- Coconut Oil: Moisturises and smooths, replenishes lost hydration, restores healthy shine and condition.
- Sea Salt: Soothes sensitive scalps, natural anti-inflammatory.
- Seaweed: Nutrients from fatty acids improve split ends, enhance condition, stimulates scalp, eliminates toxins, moisturises.
- Algae: Unique healing, cleansing and moisturising properties.
- Wheat Bran: Adds shine, restores and protects, detangles, smooths, improves resistance to damage and breakage.
- Black Coffee: Energises the scalp, improves circulation.
Who's it for: For those who suffer with fragile, dry damaged curls that want to restore hair health and promote growth whilst also transforming curl texture and shine.
What it is: A deeply nourishing treatment mask to transform seriously dry damaged curls. No sulphates and parabens.
Smooth through damp hair after shampooing. Comb through carefully with a wide tooth comb and rinse. For maximum results use with Curl Repair Shampoo and Conditioner.
Aqua(Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum(Fragrance), Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Caffeine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzophenone-4, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red No 33), CI 42090 (Blue1).