In keeping with Bounce Curl's commitment to creating products based on natural plant derived ingredients, these cleansers & conditioners have NO harsh chemicals, NO synthetic fragrance, NO silicones, NO parabens, NO Sulfates, NO PEG's, NO DEA/MEA, NO animal testing, and uses BETTER preservatives. Color Safe & Vegan
Level 2 Medium Moisture (For daily use)
Our Level 2 Medium Moisture Pure Silk Shampoo gives you a little more moisture than our Pomegranate & Pumpkin Enzyme Gentle Clarifying shampoo. The third ingredient in the formula is safflower oil which helps calm frizz, repairs and detangles dry hair, leaving you with amazing shiny hair. It will not leave hair greasy, it is perfect for thin, medium, or thick hair.
What does it do?
- Cleanses 2nd most out of the 3 level moisture shampoo system.
- Moisturizes hair a little more than the Pomegranate & Pumpkin enzyme clarifying shampoo because it has more oils in it.
- Infuses oils within the hair shaft, reducing frizz.
- Prepares and tackles hair tangles prior to conditioning.
- Packed with Organic black seed oil, Pro-vitamin B5, Safflower oil, Biotin, Quinoa, Nettle, Lavender & Olive oil, Green Tea, Baobab seed & many more plant extracts that help restore hair.
Foam/suds/Lather- Low ->Medium
Want low lather? Want more lather? This hydrating shampoo has a controllable foam effect; just dip hair in more water for more lather/foam.
Who can use it?
- Any hair types. Wavy hair, Curly hair, Kinky hair; Thin, Medium, or Dry & Damaged hair.
- It is perfect for someone with medium to thick dry hair but also great for someone with thin hair who needs a little more moisture than their traditional high foam/suds shampoo sometimes.
- For someone with dry or brittle hair who needs to rebuild & repair hair.
Fragrance: 100% Natural Essential Oil Blend Scent. Revitalizing Citrus aroma creates a sense of well-being that permeates spirit, mind and body.
1-Wet hair in the shower. Use a generous amount of shampoo on sections of hair (top, bottom, side-to-side). Apply to scalp and massage in. Apply to ends of hair if needed. Rinse shampoo out fully. Follow with Bounce Curl Pure Silk Cream Conditioner.
Want more foam/lather? Bounce Curl Moisturizing Shampoo has controllable foam effect! Just add water to your hair if you want more foam/lather. Increase water to add even more foam/lather!
Water, **Decyl Glucoside, **Hybrid Safflower Oil, **Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, **Glycerin, **Propanediol, **Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Polyquaternium-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, **Vanillin, **Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Biotin, *Nigella Sativa (Virgin Black Cumin) Oil, **Euterpe Olecracea (Olive Oil) Fruit Extract, **Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, **Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, **Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, **Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, **Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, **Morinda Citrifolia Extract, **Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, **Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, **Boswellia Carterii Oil, **Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, **Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, **Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Seed Oil, **Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, **Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, **Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, **Geranium Maculatum Oil, **Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, **Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, **Citric Acid. Essential Oil Blend (Scent).
*Certified Organic **Plant Derived
Feels lovely and my hair is very moisturised. The down side is that it doesn’t really foam up, but I guess because it’s not loaded with sulfates. Takes time to get used to it. For me the only negative attribute is the scent. I personally don’t like this citrusy type of smell in cosmetics.