You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut
Love this cowash and it’s really good value. Smells amazing and really good for my hair
I’ve not been doing the curly girl method for very long and this is the first cowash I’ve tried, having seen it recommended by quite a few people on social media. It’s really good! I wasn’t sure if a cowash would work for me as I like my hair to feel really clean, but even though it doesn’t lather you can really work it through your hair and it does get it feeling very very clean, yet still soft. It also smells amazing and the rub is bigger than I expected too, so bonus!
Smells gorgeous and leaves my hair so soft and clean
The BEST cowash I have ever used. I have fine (quite a lot of it though) 2c -3b curls, which I have found can get weighed down quite easily but it can also become quite dry too. This cowash makes my hair SQUEEKY clean and nourished. I am in awe of it. There is so much in the tub that it will last me for a very long time. Fantastic value for money!!
I've been following the Curly Girl Method for my 2c hair using cheaper conditioners the past 8 months. This is the first cowash I've tried which has resulted in consistently good hair days! It smells like starburst too! I do use a different leave in conditioner after using this co-wash, but I'll be trying As I am leave-in next time. I definitely recommend and will be buying again.