You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
- Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
- Rinse well
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.
Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut
I have 2c-ish curly hair, and only recently realised that normal shampoo wasn't doing my curls any favours, other than stripping away all the moisture. The Coconut Cowash was the very first product I bought to try and change that, and it is absolutely amazing. I was unsure about how well it would clean my hair, which gets oily roots after two/three days, but there was nothing to worry about! It leaves my hair perfectly clean and so much more moisturised, and my curls are loving it!
I recommend using a conditioner as well though, for that extra moisture, if you have dry hair.
This product leaves my hair so clean that my shampoos are sitting there unused. It gets rid of build up too and leaves hair squeaky clean. It's light and very conditioning. And it will last awhile. I'm hardly halfway through mine even though it's all I use at least once a week. Given 4 stars because I wish it was a little more moisturising (maybe down to washing my hair too regularly or not using any moisturiser afterwards) and would always be nice to be more affordable