Rich in Omega Fatty Acids; Vitamin E, Flaxseed has been used throughout the ages to nourish hair follicles, and improve the overall health of the roots, shaft, and scalp. It is known for aiding in hair’s strength; growth, and preventing hair loss and split ends.
No crunchy, stiff, straw-like feel! Super lightweight, gives hair bounce and stretch. No drying alcohols!
- A small amount can be used on clean, dry hair, but this gel works best when used on clean, wet or damp hair.
- Apply more for tighter curls and less for elongated curls.
For Wash n' Go Styles
- Apply as needed, raking through hiar with fingers.
- Then finger-styling hair into place.
- Air dry or use a diffuser on a light setting.
For Twists and Coils
- Apply to sections of hair, distributing to each area and combing through from roots to ends (use more for thicker/longer hair).
- Prepare each section according to desired style (twists, braid outs, Bantu knots, etc.).
- Allow hair to completely dry, then take down each section.
- Style as desired.
Aqua, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
This product smelt amazing, and was the perfect consistency to easily distribute through my 3C hair. It really helps hold the curls without having it bounce up too much and loosing length!
Doesn’t make your hair crunchy or hard at all!
I've just started using this gel and I find it very good for my thick hair. I was worried as it's a gel. But I find it really good and doesnt Male your hair hard and crispy.