Your hair will thank you for Aunt Jackie’s new sulfate-free condish-cleanser. This rich, creamy, triple-action remedy replenishes moisture, softens, and thoroughly removes build up and impurities.
Flaxseed is an excellent source of Omega fatty acids. Widely known for helping to prevent thinning and shedding, flaxseed, along with other natural ingredients and carrier oils including avocado & coconut, is used to help to improve overall hair health. Excellent therapy for all hair types and textures, gentle enough to use daily, and when protective styling.
- Thoroughly wet hair, then work in a moderate amount of Co-wash Cleanser into hair, gently massaging into hair and scalp.
- Do not vigorously shampoo.
- For thicker, coarser textures that are prone to tangles, starting at the roots, shampoo by gently raking fingers through hair, all the way to the ends, carefully working through tangles.
- Rinse thoroughly, and then repeat to insure that hair and scalp are clean and impurities have been rinsed away.
- For best results, gently remove excess water from hair.
Aqua, Sodium (C-14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-30, Sodium Cocoyl Isoethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Ethylhexlyglycerin, Coconut Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Acetic Acid, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 19140