Your hair will thank you for Aunt Jackie’s new sulfate-free condish-cleanser. This rich, creamy, triple-action remedy replenishes moisture, softens, and thoroughly removes build up and impurities.
Flaxseed is an excellent source of Omega fatty acids. Widely known for helping to prevent thinning and shedding, flaxseed, along with other natural ingredients and carrier oils including avocado & coconut, is used to help to improve overall hair health. Excellent therapy for all hair types and textures, gentle enough to use daily, and when protective styling.
- Thoroughly wet hair, then work in a moderate amount of Co-wash Cleanser into hair, gently massaging into hair and scalp.
- Do not vigorously shampoo.
- For thicker, coarser textures that are prone to tangles, starting at the roots, shampoo by gently raking fingers through hair, all the way to the ends, carefully working through tangles.
- Rinse thoroughly, and then repeat to insure that hair and scalp are clean and impurities have been rinsed away.
- For best results, gently remove excess water from hair.
Aqua, Sodium (C-14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-30, Sodium Cocoyl Isoethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Ethylhexlyglycerin, Coconut Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Acetic Acid, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 19140
I have really thick hair and this cleanser works brilliantly at removing product build up between shampoo wash days. I use it to detangle which ensures I have cleansed the lengths too. Would definitely recommend!
To me, and I think other curlies, a co-wash is a conditioner that you can wash your hair with. The concept of co-washing is washing your hair with conditioner. This product does not moisturise hair so it's really just a no-poo/low poo cleanser (it does slightly foam). So, it works fine as a cleanser, and is not as drying as a purifying shampoo, but you will almost certainly need to use a conditioner afterwards. For ref, I have thin, fine hair and 3a/3b curls.
This product really does exactly what it says, left my hair clean and fresh, really pleased.