Mega moisture-intensive sealing butter remedy creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture and helps repair & prevent breakage throughout the hair. Helps to seal and prevent split ends.A deep hydrating hair dress that helps to locks in moisture to prevent and correct damage, shedding, or breakage caused by chronic dryness, over-processing, and protective styles, like weaves, braids, cornrows, up-dos and under wigs.Keeps hair thoroughly moisturized and conditioned while wearing protective styles. Helps to prevent split ends, which lead to further breakage.
- Use on dry or damp hair, as needed.
- Can be used daily.
- Apply a small amount in hand, rub palms together and apply all over hair, especially concentrating on the ends.
- With a wide tooth comb or soft bristle brush, gently comb or brush through hair.
- To optimize your hair care regimen, trim the ends of your hair once a month.
- Cleanse hair with Aunt Jackie’s Sulfate-Free Purify Me Co-Wash Cleanser, condition & repair damage with Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Hair Masque, and hydrate with Half & Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk.
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Carbomer, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Mel, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Aminomethyl propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Parfum, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 19140
I remember this being more like a butter the first time round I got it, now it’s more of a lotion consistency. I definitely won’t use it as a sealing butter though more as a leave-in/moisturiser. Smells lovely and I enjoy using it as my L, my hair soaks up everything so it doesn’t make moisture last anymore than normal for me. For the price, I’ll keep using it.