Design Essentials Scalp & Skin Moisturising Oil Treatment 4ozRegular price £8.79
Design Essentials® Scalp & Skin Care Moisturizing Oil Treatment with Marula & Lavender, is an advanced moisture restoration treatment that instantly moisturizes and provides soothing nourishment to the scalp while helping to promote healthy hair growth. It is a lightweight formula that moisturizes without producing an oily buildup. Marula Oil is high in antioxidants that helps to hydrate the scalp, but doesn’t clog pores. Our Moisturizing Oil Treatment contains Lavender, which is known to improve blood circulation, enhance hair growth and soothe damaged skin.
**Dermatologist Tested **Fragrance-Free** Dye-Free**
- Natural antioxidants help to protect hair from environmental damage
- Deeply penetrates to moisturize and hydrate the scalp
- Helps improve skin/scalp elasticity
- Helps to promotes hair growth
- Marula Oil –natural antioxidant and Vitamin E source, deeply penetrates and hydrates
- Lavender Oil- Natural antiseptic, moisturizes and nourishes, promotes growth
- Apply Moisturizing Oil Treatment directly to the scalp, parting throughout the head
- Massage into scalp, focusing on affected areas
**Can be used as hot oil treatment
- Apply Moisturizing Oil Treatment directly to the skin.
- Massage into skin, focusing on affected areas
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygladulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, Diheptyl Succinate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Capryoyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Lauryl Laurate, Cetyl Palmitate, Juniperus Communis Berry Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.