Design Essentials Scalp and Skin Moisturising Oil Treatment 4oz
Wondering how it works? Well, marula oil is a key ingredient high in antioxidants that helps hydrate the scalp without clogging pores. And lavender oil is known to improve blood circulation, enhance hair growth, and soothe damaged skin. Together, these ingredients serve up a treat for your scalp.
- Natural antioxidants help to protect hair from environmental damage
- Deeply penetrates to moisturize and hydrate the scalp
- Helps to improve skin/scalp elasticity and to promote growth
- Dermatologist tested and free of artificial fragrances, dyes and mineral oil
- MARULA OIL is a natural antioxidant and source of Vitamin E that deeply penetrates and hydrates
- LAVENDER OIL is a natural antiseptic that moisturizes and nourishes, and promotes growth
- Marula Oil –natural antioxidant and Vitamin E source, deeply penetrates and hydrates
- Lavender Oil- Natural antiseptic, moisturizes and nourishes, promotes growth
Apply drops directly to the scalp/skin, parting throughout the head.
Massage onto scalp, focusing on affected areas.
Apply oil directly to the skin.
Massage onto skin, focusing on affected areas.
Safflower Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, Diheptyl Succinate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Marula Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Capryoyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Lauryl Laurate, Cetyl Palmitate, Juniperus Communis Berry Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.