TGIN Butter Cream Moisturizer For Natural Hair 12ozRegular price £14.99
- MAXIMUM HYDRATION FOR NATURAL HAIR: Get the beautiful hair you desire with our Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Uses Shea butter to lock in moisture from the root to the tip of every strand of hair.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: This everyday moisturizer has Vitamin E oil to encourage hair growth while preventing hair loss. It does this by enabling better blood flow to the scalp.
- IMPROVES SHINE AND SOFTNESS: Due to the Vitamin E oil and Cocoa butter being used directly on the hair it begins to condition the hair making it more lustrous and stronger than ever.
- REDUCES FRIZZ AND FLY AWAYS: Our butter cream reduces frizz by smoothing the hair's cuticle, adding natural shine and softness without leaving the hair greasy or heavy.
- GREAT FOR STYLING: Can also be used as a setting cream to create soft, smooth and shiny two strand twist and twist-outs.
Use daily or every other day as need. Apply a small amount to hands, rub together, massage through and prepare hair for your normal styling regimen. Can also be used as a setting cream to create soft, smooth and shiny two strand twist and twist-outs.
Water (aqua), glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetearyl alcohol, coconut oil, amodimethicone, brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, theobroma caocao (cocoa) seed butter, prunus amygdalys dulcis (sweet almond) oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, peg 4 hydrogentated castor oil, ceteareth‐20, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), aspatric acid, fragrance, cyclopentasilozane, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, dmdm hydantoin, benzophenone-3, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), tetra-sodium edta, simethicone, bht.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.